Saturday, December 12, 2009

I Wet My Pants

Yes it's been a while since I last blogged. I have been so busy lately with my...my...ok I was lazy. This could possibly turn out like my previous blog. Well yesterday morning, while vacuuming and mopping the floor, I had a few ideas to blog about. That however has all vanished from my mind through out the day and now I am back to square one, let's see what I can remember.

Well let's just start with yesterday, yes I did some house chores. While vacuuming and mopping the floor, I thought back to when I used to be little. Back then, I used to always wonder how come my mum would do this once a week all the time. I would think, why bother doing this, our house is clean enough already isn't it? How naive I was, from this past week, I have learnt that it was because of this weekly routine that our house was clean. Once I was done, I walked through the house without any grains of sand sticking to my feet...such a great/clean feeling.

Anyway, while mopping up I got myself pretty wet. What pissed me off how ever is the fact that when I'm done, I walk through the house basking in my good work only to find....more dirt! While taking the mop outside to dry, I seem to have brought in some dead leaves which scattered across the clean floor I had created. What did I do, I grabbed a towel and wiped them up. Screw cleaning it all again, I was tired. On the way back to my computer table, I notice some more dust or hair lying on the floor, by that point I had just given up and let them be.



Well recently I have been watching Glee, or should I say watched Glee, seeing as it has reached a hiatus for 4 months! When it first started I thought it was rather lame, how ever after giving it a chance, I see myself liking it very much. It makes me want to break into song and dance in my every day activity, like when I vacuum the floor.



Might I add, Puck's mowhawk is rather cool...though you guys won't be seeing me sporting one any time soon.

2 comments:

  1. XD
    blog something funny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just needed to blog something cuz i havnt done it in a while, wait till i get proper ideas XD

    ReplyDelete