Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Spirit

Ho Ho Ho Merry Everyone. In the spirit of Christmas, here's a special edition to my blogging. Alright that drained a lot of spirit out of me, that's about all the Christmas you will get out of me. The closest thing to opening presents for me today was opening the Milo tin to get make my Milo. Ever since finishing primary school, there hasn't been much Christmas spirit left in me. It all existed in the life of primary school with the happy colouring in and little last day of school parties. Not to mention all the cartoons and movies that used to be on TV around this time of the year. Oh what a memorable time it was. Well Christmas in Malaysia last year wasn't too bad either. Was quite a surprise how festive it got around that time, I bet half the people there don't even know the meaning of Christmas.



Well my Christmas day has begun with a jog in the morning so far. And what I have learnt, spitting is a pretty hard art to master, especially when becoming more exhausted. Spitting actually takes a lot of effort, trying to get the perfect round shape without leaving behind a trail of spit from the droplet to your mouth. I remember running around UWA one day and my friend catching me spitting on myself. No, I did not intentionally spit on myself, I had lost the strength to actually make a good one, and it came back and hit me in the hand. And take it from me, it is not a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment