Wednesday, November 25, 2009

As Time Goes By

Even though I say I have more time now, I still don't find the time to blog more often. All these thoughts cooped up in my mind, they shall be let out in the wild now.



Well so far on my holidays, my goals don't seem to be progressing so well. I found out that the book I want to read will cost me $40, and I am way too cheap ass to buy that, I shall wait for the paperback cover to come out and then it will be cheaper. My rock star dreams are still not in sight. The furtherest I've gotten is get the torrent to the program which will teach me how to play. I haven't even loaded it up yet, which means it is not yet downloaded. My fitness goals on the other hand are quite optimistic. Played one hour of basketball followed by a 15 minute jog. Sadly to say, I got tired after 10 minutes and had to take a breather...and when I say breather, my mouth was so wide a bird could have flown into it. Another day I did 2 hours of kickboxing with Steph, in which I gave her a bruise...oops. On Saturday I woke up at 6.45AM, yes, people are actually awake at that time. This was a bit more successful as it resulted in a 30 minute trek. Although there was the occasional walks in between, was quite productive. Sadly to say again, I could not keep up with my dad along the way. I shall work my way up one day, and next thing you know, you guys might confuse me with a Kenyan! DAMN this summer sun.



When I got home around 7.30, I decided to watch the old idiot box. It reminded me of the old times back in the days when I would wake up in the morning to watch those children programs. What I've noticed however, either due to my age or deteriorating quality in programs, is how crap they are now. Flicking channels to find shows such as "iCarly" and "Wizards of Waverly Place". And man are they lame as. I sure hope I didn't grow up enjoying shows like that. Might I also add the lame attmept of being contemporary and "cool" by adding the "i" in front of the name. iPathetic.



Today I discovered a new past time, cooking. You know whats as boring as watching paint dry, watching water boil. And whats just as boring as that, water boiling with pasta in it, especially finding out that half the water has evaporated away and the pasta wont cook properly and I wasn't aware of this because of all the bubbles and froth and I had to settle for relatively hard pasta because I couldn't be bothered waiting any longer.



In the spirit of being Italian, I also baked garlic bread and drank something red...RIBENA!!! Anyway, hopefully I will blog some more later. Farewell my dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment