Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Acdomallii

Ok, my weekly blog has become more like monthly. When this first started, I was going to be committed to this blog, weekly blogs, but some how I just became lazy like always. Another thing I have become lazy with are my morning jogs. I haven't gone in maybe two weeks now. I remember the first week, my dad woke me up, and my excuse to not go jogging was because of a bad blister on the side of my two feet. Yes, it did hurt some way...but deep down I didn't want to jog either, so I just went back to sleep. Another week I skipped for a reasonable excuse. Seeing as I joined the gym, YES THE GYM!!!, I felt I can do my jogging in the air conditioning rather than outside. And if any of you are wondering, I did jog at the gym, I'm not THAT much of a slacker.



Well nothing much has happened recently, besides work and other random stuff. How ever, something really interesting happened at work one day. A work mate, David, and I had embarked on the creation of a new word:
Acdomallii /Ak-dom-ah-lee *in french accent*/ noun -
1. the special muscle in your body which can tear while wrestling with Thiago Alves or from over straining
2. any object one decides they want it to be
3. a location anywhere one decides they want it to be
Acdomallii verb - the art of doing anything with great awesomeness.
As you can see, it is a rather useful word to use anywhere in one's vocabulary. Me and my friends believe this will be the next 'LOL' and will sweep the world by storm. This word was influenced by the great Georges St. Pierre.


On another note, I don't know whether there is a problem with me and movies, or a problem with other people. I never seem to be satisfied with many movies people make it out to be. I say this following the viewing of "Avatar". Firstly, there were good animations in the mesmerising scenery and attractive colours. Secondly....wait that's it. During the start of the movie, I was just thinking to myself, what makes this movie the blockbuster of the year or some shit like that. After the first glance, I can see the visual aspects were good. After that, I was expecting god twists in the plot. How ever, after seeing such a simplistic plot with corny and predictable lines...I was majorly let down. *spoiler alert* and apart from the scientist dying, no one else died anymore. BLOODY happy and predictable endings. This movie is a reminder of the Transformers franchise. After great expectations from one and two, I was still left disappointed after each movie. So tell me people, is there something wrong with me? Or are people just so easily amused these days. I want a proper action movie! Which leads me to looking forward to an upcoming movie, The Expendables.



I want my 16.50 back...

No comments:

Post a Comment