Monday, November 2, 2009

The Science of Skittles

I just did bad on physics exam, I waited in the 31 degree sun for 50 minutes, I still have 4 more exams, but I feel happy for some reason. I don't know if it's the feeling of being relieved after my first exam...or I'm just going to do real bad on the next 4 exams. But yeah, I feel good at the moment. Physics was supposed to be a good subject for me, the one subject I looked forward to sitting...how oh so wrong I was. NO EXAM IS WORTH LOOKING FORWARD TO!

On the other hand, I bought a bag of skittles for study food. I love skittles. However the yellow ones are crap, followed by the orange ones. Citrus fruits do not belong in lollies. Its red, purple and green all the way. If you eat too much skittles though, you don't feel so well after. Those "fun size" bags are actually quite good, they control your skittles addictions. Having a big bag on the other hand...When i first opened the bag, I ended up eating at least yellow ones for the next 5 minutes, I am the "leave the best till last" type person, so a little pain now will all be good in the end. If only me mentality for skittles applied to studying.

2 comments:

  1. Can you NOT always take all my credit????

    IIIIIIII bought you the skittles godamnu

    ReplyDelete
  2. but im the one eating the skittles....so its easier to say i bought them myself =] love you

    ReplyDelete