Sunday, November 15, 2009

Free

I am now a free man. And I shall be even freer after I get back my results, anyone have any cardboard boxes to give to me? Yes, that is how unconfident I feel about those exams. It was a complete train wreck. But guess what, it's all over now! How ever, that exclamation mark wasn't there right after my last exam. Its rather weird, I did not feel extra happy once it was over, more of a light relieved feeling. I seemed more happy after my Yr 11 semester 1 exams than I did for TEE. There's something wrong with me.

Anyway, now that school is all over, I have plenty of free time on my hands now. What was the first thing I did you ask? Well I cleaned out my table and chucked away all the useless paper that shall never be needed ever again!! And to be environmentally friendly, I recycled them. Rubbish collection comes tomorrow morning, by then, they shall be completely out of my life.



That is a lot of paper isn't it. Such a waste too, I probably only read around one quarter of it, and wrote up one one hundredth of it. My table is all clear now, I can see at least three quarters of it that I never knew existed. With all this free time now, I have made a plan as to what I am going to accomplish during these longs holidays. I shall attempt to learn the guitar. Wake up in the mornings to go jogging. Read my first book since year...god knows when. And what ever else pops into my mind.



I am aware of the fact that she is a girl, but I really want her shirt. Actually, maybe just her in general. But the shirt is a must! Tonight i had Steam Boat at home, got me nice and full.



I discovered that Yam Fish balls are actually quite nice. And I just loveeeee Tom Yum. You may ask who is this gay lover of mine...I will show you a picture.



I can still remember having Tom Yum in the very place is was created, Thailand. Mouth watering, Tom Yum. Sour, warm and spicy. I will hire my own Tom Yum chef one day to cook me Tom Yum , fresh, when ever I want it. Or maybe I can even learn how to make my own Tom Yum. Maybe that can be another holiday project..."take note, hold Thai person hostage"

4 comments:

  1. dude create a cbox in yr blog or smtg.

    the picture of seagulls is totally irrelevant (and scary) haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL STEAMED BOAT!!

    a cbox is a chatbox, like the one in my blog at the sidebar..

    ReplyDelete