Monday, November 9, 2009

Bathroom Wars

Well, I share the back bathroom with my sister. Though we don't admit it, we are rather stubborn people. We play this subtle game of chicken within our bathroom. You see, my mother keeps the spare toothpaste in her room, ALL the way at the front of the house. So what happens is, when we reach the final bits of toothpaste left in the tube, we seem to try and get as much out of it as we can, in order to avoid getting the new tube of toothpaste. This game has gone so far to the point my sister even bought a contraption to aid in her victory. So that is how my bathroom works, first one to crack or reach the point where there is no toothpaste at all left, has to go and get the new tube. As you can see, we are reaching the climax point in our game once again.



Anyway, on my skittles update. One week later, and 7/8th's of a bag later, I seem to be reaching my goal of only having red, purple and green skittle left!



As you can see, there are only very few yellow and orange ones left, it is a joyous time to come. Oh yeah, I have exams to update on too. Well I don't really know if I want to update on these, it has been a very depressing and unproductive time.

Might I also add, my next door neighbour's dog is rather scary. As I was turning off the switch to the sprinklers, I hear a loud rushing and suddenly loud barking as he...it scratches against the fence. At this point in time I feel like one of those lame horror movie characters where I stand and wait to see if it actually found a hole or something and is finally coming after me, when i should have simply retreated back into my home. LUCKILY, I am still blogging in one piece. Anyway, I shall be off now to......study.

4 comments:

  1. this toothpaste game actually sounds kinda fun LOL can i join?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha, we don't have that problem in my bathroom... my sister uses colgate. and i use macleans... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry ryeei, have to be apart of the ANG household....and you are not moving in with us XD...and what is the difference in toothpastes??

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is totally effed. It's NOT a game. I always get the toothpaste and the contraption is to get every inch of the damn toothpaste my mum paid for.

    AND FYI I am stubborn. Unlike some mofos I can admit it, love you!

    ReplyDelete