Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Name is Jayc, and I'm a Facebook Addict.

Yes I admitted it. When I first signed up to facebook, it was merely to "scab" photos off friends who uploaded them. A month or two later, I still wans't an "addict". Give it a few more months, the word "addict" was still deniable. However, in recent times of exams and such, I think I can finally admit that I am an addict.

Anyway, speaking of exams, I had begun studying last night. I am quite proud of myself actually...besides the fact I checked facebook after every completed Applic question. But I did turn off my msn for a good period of time while studying, that is quite the accomplishment. Along with my other accomplisments yesterday was making lunch. And no, I did not have another pie, I made a burger. I am quite the chef, adding herbs and spices such as rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper. However, while making patties, it seemed to have fallen apart while frying, but you cant see that anyway. Was a rather satisfying burger =D



And yes, that is a keyboard in the background. I eat in front of the computer, I like to watch stuff while eating, and day time tv sucks...well tv sucks in general these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment