Tuesday, October 27, 2009

STAB STAB STAB

If I am not blogging for the next few weeks, it is not becuase I will be studying my ass off for exams. It would be because I have stabbed my computer to death!

I downloaded an anti-virus program recently. My computer should function properly now shouldn't it? WRONG. It has become slower than ever. Alt tabbing takes an eternity to load now, and I am ever so impatient. I feel I'll turn out like this after my msn is back up...


Well, graduation was last night and it didnt turn out so bad after all. Seemed to go pretty fast. Despite Rachel Lim pretty much clean sweeping all the subjects that I do...I still managed to salvage an Art & Design award. GO ME! Although the night was pretty emotional, there was still was a way which undid all of it. Mr Salsano's fail attmept at pronouncing my name, if I had known, should have just stuck with Jayc.

Even though this photo is on facebook, I still quite like it and it's worth going on the blog.

And might i say, this year has quite a lot of asians. Though mainly comprised of fobs, it has been an enjoyable year.

Anyway, plenty more to blog about in future, I shall sign off now and save some more material for future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment