Sunday, March 14, 2010

Free Time

By tomorrow, I would be 3 chapters behind in my readings...for my only unit of this semester. Even thought this may be my only unit, there is still that chance I could fail it due to my laziness. My 10 dollars could go to a waste if I don't bother reading this text book, the only book I bought for the semester.

Speaking of reading, it reminded me of my holiday goals. Since I practically am still on holidays, I would like to see my progress thus far.
Reading a book: Well I am not spending 30-40 bucks for a book, that is a complete outrage. And I don't want to borrow it either, because I probably won't read it and I'll end up re-newing it 10 times before I finally give up...and I lost my library card.
Morning jogs: That lasted a few weeks before the hot weather and sleep ins kicked in. And since joining the gym, I thought I could do my jogging there, how very wrong I was. Now I am majorly unfit.
Learning the guitar: This is probably the best one out of the three goals. I got my guitar, thanks to my sister's boy friend. I downloaded the program that shall teach me how to play. And that is about it. If you look at it this way, I am two steps ahead of the others, just don't look at the accomplishment levels.





soooo cool loh. I wan to play like dat.

Just a random thought. I was looking outside into my back yard...I feel like taking up gardening. Too bad I don't have a garden to do it in...thank you dead grass and infertile soil. Oh well, not like I was going to do it anyway.

P.S. omg, no spelling errors!!! I am getting better at this.

1 comment:

  1. haha, i have books u can borrow if u want to read! u wont have to renew them either xD

    :) twilight? nineteen minutes? my sister's keeper? handle with care?

    jody piccoult is really good :)

    ReplyDelete