Friday, February 19, 2010

Thinking

So it's been a pretty hectic week and a bit since my last post...ha ha ha who am I kidding, my life doesn't get hectic, it just gets less boring. Not interesting or fun, just less boring. Yes, my glass isn't half empty or anything, nor is it half full, it's just filled up half way. I have mixed feelings about optimism and pessimism. Seeing pessimistic people pisses me off at times, but when I seem to be it, it's absolutely fine. Optimists on the hand are too bright and cheery, how is it that everything will be fine the end. Life is such a hard thing.


Well in my unhectic week, I've had lots of time to think. Not that i don't think in a hectic week...it's just I can think more about pointless random stuff that has no particular value in my life. What I have noticed is that I am a hypocrite. There are many habits on my list that piss me off when I see people do it, and yet is absolutely fine when I do it. I really should clear this up, but that's the thing, I'm a hypocrite. I hate people because they won't fix it, and yet I don't either. The circle of life.


Being the facebook stalker I am, seeing the type of groups people join, I've come to realise that what I do all the time seems practically normal. Then again, it makes me feel less special in that way too. Like that I think of weird scenarios in my head. I love to do that too. Especially thinking of meeting famous stars and all, seeing as I recently discovered my friend got a picture with Jay Chou in Taiwan. She was quite hesitant at first, but soon got his picture. I told her that I would run straight up to him...then I thought about it some more. Would I? Or would I just cower out like the COWARD I am. Man I'm such a coward. I would have one of those emo blogs where I talk about all the shit things in my life and why I feel so down, but then you readers will become bored. So who needs an emotional blog.

Anyway, this blog post has been completely random and I noticed it got kind of out of place towards the end. Uni starts next week, maybe I will be blogging even more from then on, since no one really wants to do work do they.

Jayćµ· signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment