Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1eight

Yes this is my first blog post as an eighteen year old. How does it feel you ask? Excellent...too bad Internet doesn't really exert sarcasm, so I'll just say it straight out. It's nothing much. It's not like when Mario eats a mushroom or anything, just feels like still walking along the path and jumping over tunnels. Although I wish I got a flower, to shoot away all those unwanted things in life. Like First day Uni nerves. Or growing up in general. I Don't want to grow up.





So on the eve of my birthday, I was listening to this song. Seems kinda sad, wishing myself a "happy birthday", but I did it anyway! But for all the birthday messages I got though, were quite warming. Plus, if I got 5 bucks for every time some one mentions something about being legal or anything...I would be rather rich. That seems to be the comment people will resort to when stuck on a birthday message, or just run out of ideas for a heart felt message. Oh well, who gives, I'm eighteen now. My tb days are over now...not that I really had any, I |-|0p3. No longer will I feel guilty when I stay awake past midnight or if I say the word "shit".

Had a nice day today at the beach. Besides the fact that the waters were calm and waveless, was rather pleasant. And still got to pig out in the end, so double thumbs up. The Party at Winnie's was also good as well. Who would have thought that playing with grapes could be so fun.

Well, knackered after today and idealess as well. P3@C3 0u7

No comments:

Post a Comment